Syracuse CVB Services
Marketing Services & Programs
- VisitSyracuse.org Banner Ads
- Events Calendar Listings
- Add/update your business listing by sending us an email at Update@VisitSyracuse.org. Businesses must be relevant to tourists and convention/event attendees in the area. These categories include: accommodations in Onondaga County, restaurants, attractions, meeting facilities/venues, convention/event service providers.
- Media Inquiries & Information
- Syracuse Visitors Guide: The Visitors Guide for Syracuse and Central New York is published four times a year by The Post-Standard in conjunction with the Syracuse Convention and Visitors Bureau. For information on advertising in the Syracuse Visitors Guide, contact Bridget Cerrone, Special Sections Sales Manager at The Post-Standard 315-470-6019, BCerrone@Syracuse.com
- Promotional Giveaways: We will work with you to help promote your upcoming public event with promotional giveaways. For information on hosting a promotional giveaway or contest, contact our Online Promotions Manger three months prior to your event at 315-470-1839 DRauch@VisitSyracuse.org
- Interstate 81 North -Visitor Information Center at Preble
Meeting & Convention Services
For more information about services for your meeting or convention, contact our Convention Services Director at CBravos@VisitSyracuse.org
- Serve as a professional liaison to hotels, facilities and services, as well as attractions and events
- Prepare detailed proposals and presentations
- Plan site inspections and coordination of meeting facilities, lodging, attractions and points of interest with our award-winning services department - your "community concierge".
- Develop sample touring itineraries.
- Provide QR Codes and personalized text messaging before and during your event
- Offer registration assistance on-site
- Provide area information and brochures for your distribution, and/or a welcome and hospitality table on-site
- Display "Welcome" signage
- Offer coupons and discounts to area attractions and restaurants
- Give accessibility to on-line photo library and written copy for your convention program
- Provide public relations and media assistance
- Exhibit and promote Syracuse at your prior year's meeting site- if appropriate